큐티플라워 quilt bag Quilting

 

Your comments and likes are great for me.






Hello ~ It is REDQUILT.

This time I made a bag full of small but cute appliques.
It is a small bag, but I decorated it with patches and appliques in front and back.
It took a lot of time to make it than I thought.

The bottom is also a cute finish bag.

The patch in the quilt has its own charm. And applique and it has its charm. When patches and appliques meet properly, it seems to be the best work.
I always quilt by hand, so it is not easy to do both patches and appliques. But after doing it, I am very proud. ^^

Let's challenge you once too!

Download the PDF version of this book ~

The video is on YouTube. ~

https://youtu.be/sMBcOlBwbbM
 

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

강아지 키홀더 Quilt key holder free pattern

컨츄리 미니 백팩 quilt bag

플라워박스 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag