강아지 키홀더 Quilt key holder free pattern



Your comments and likes are great for me.

 
 
 
 
Hello ~ It is REDQUILT.

I made a key holder for a long time. Cute puppy shaped key holder.
There are so many kinds of key holders that you can make with quilts. There is no end.
I like the easy-to-handle style key holder that I can put in and out of the key.

I made this type of key holder without a few. There are some shapes that I especially like in many shapes. The river is one of them.
The ears are so separate, so moving is so cute.
Key holders are smaller in size than other quilts and are easy to make, but there are occasional high quality key holder works.
The puppy keychain will probably be able to be completed by everyone in turn.
Try it today!

I created a video for beginners.

Download this PDF file ~
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wh4LL_bnmST_APBB6_CuZ2zalkKgz8yR/view?usp=sharing
 
The video is on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/u5Xy0fik_mI

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

컨츄리 미니 백팩 quilt bag

플라워박스 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag