설경숄더백 quilt bag quilting free pattern








Hello REDQUILT.

I made a nice bag this time. Every person seems to have a different taste. The size and style of the bag are all different.
A large bag can be very nice if you make it well.
Now here (Korea), the weather is very hot. I miss winter because it is summer. So I made a bag with winter scenery.

The bag I made this time made the buttons and hooks for the entrance part. Bags with hooks can be cumbersome to open and close occasionally. But in fact it's just a feeling. The time to open the zipper is similar. And in case of this bag, the entrance part is big, so I can put some things out and put it in the state of hanging hooks.

There is also a wrinkle in the mouth of this bag. It is not an easy task to make wrinkles in a cotton bag. You may have a little pain in your hands as you make wrinkles by hand. Passing a needle through a four-ply cotton is not an easy task. But the proper wrinkle makes the bag more three-dimensional and makes it more beautiful.


And there is a pocket inside of this room. The bigger the bag, the more complicated the bag becomes if you do not put things together. You have to put as much as you need in one pocket. And we recommend that you also use pouches. When I made the bag of this bag, I thought of the shape of the bag and made the pouch solid. Please refer to the video.

I applied the shape of the house to the front of the bag. And Ion scenery was made using white water (DMC). Placing a few numbers when quilting will make your work more complete. Outline stitching is not a very difficult process. If you are new, try it. Because outline stitching is one of the basic embroidery methods,

Part of the pocket is also included in the PDF file. I've marked all the corrugations. If you have any questions about my pattern, feel free to contact me at any time.

Finally, I made my own bag straps. It is made to match the length of the shoulder bag, so if you wear it on your shoulder, it will be a really nice bag.


Download the PDF file and use it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mT5ZLaJeyyFfqamBywoP-dpmjTtwoXiH/view?usp=sharing


Video is on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rclXlrjfrF8&t=52s

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

강아지 키홀더 Quilt key holder free pattern

컨츄리 미니 백팩 quilt bag

플라워박스 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag