요요지갑 quilt yoyo, quilt wallet

 

 
Hello ~ It is REDQUILT.
 
I made a wallet this time ~
It is a small and cute wallet that can carry a card.
I used yoyo technique in this wallet.
In quilts, yoyo is loved by many people.
I do not use yoyo well
~But sometimes I use it once when I want a cute and lovely design.
The yo-yo in this piece may be slightly smaller than you think
.Of course, the applique is a bit smaller.
You might think that it is difficult to make because it is small in size.
 Design itself is not difficult, so make it slow ~
The inner part of the wallet also wrote a lot of care.
 I always want to make something closer to perfection.
 So I use my hands rather than the machine. Hand work is slow and difficult.
 But obviously you can make a great piece that you can use for a longer time.
 
 
To make your wallet, download the PDF file.
 
The video is on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/SMz8lpvxyKg

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

강아지 키홀더 Quilt key holder free pattern

컨츄리 미니 백팩 quilt bag

플라워박스 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag