동그라미 퀼트가방만들기 quilt quiltingbag

 

Please give me a comment with good ~ 

 
 


Hello ~ It is REDQUILT.

This time I made a cross-shaped cross bag.
Backpacks and crossbags were free to use their hands.
 It is useful when going out active.
I can use it when traveling.
The circle cross bag is a small bag with a diameter of 17.5 cm.
Maybe kids can use it.
The front and back designs are similar.
 I changed the design a bit and put my pocket.I tried to use various fabrics to match the patches.
It seemed to be more beautiful when various things were harmonized than when we patched it with the same fabric.
It is a small bag, but it is a bag with a lot of hands.
I also piped around.
You must first complete your pocket, front, back and side.
Then attach the piping to the front, and the pocket and piping to the back.
Finally, you can finish by attaching the side.Zippering can be different from you.
 I put zippers in various ways.
I'm trying to show you a lot of ways I know.

Download the pattern PDF file.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kFzMkQVgc6pQeUw2eFIlllitCuHAmuQj/view?usp=sharing

Produced video on YouTube
https://youtu.be/oTRNlnWw_pw

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

강아지 키홀더 Quilt key holder free pattern

컨츄리 미니 백팩 quilt bag

플라워박스 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag