우리동네 필통 quilt pouch pencil case

 

Your comments and likes are great for me.


Hello ~ It is REDQUILT.
I made a pencil case this time ~
You can use it as a pencil case or as a pouch.
Applied the shape of the house on the front.
When applica- ting, you should look carefully at the order.
There are a lot of people who think that order is not important when applica- tion.
If you do not do it in order, you might get a look.
But we always want you to quilt more easily.
Quilts should be fun ~ I think so. ^^
I put the number on the back of the pencil case ~
 Some people who are quilting have difficulty in embroidering.
Those who like applique can do it. ^^
Please use it freely to change the pattern
I give you ~Download the PDF file and use it.
Please refer to YouTube video ~
https://youtu.be/d8RwrxbTKAQ


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

강아지 키홀더 Quilt key holder free pattern

컨츄리 미니 백팩 quilt bag

플라워박스 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag