육각바구니 quilting tutorial, quilt


 
 
 

 

Hello ~ It is REDQUILT

.-Comments are a great strength for me. ^^

 

What type of work do you make the most while you quilt?Some people like dolls, some like props, others like wallets.But I think most of them will make a lot of bags.The bags are always popular because almost 90% of the quilters are women.I have been running quilt shopping mall for 13 years.I have been selling various DIY products.The bag is always selling best.Someone told me that.She said, 'I have 500 bags and I buy bags again.' ^^ ;;The quilted bag is attractive with a variety of individual designs, but it is more attractive because it is the only bag in the world that I made by hand.You might like the bag, but this time I made a basket that was a little different from the bag.Did I disappoint you when I was talking about the bag and introduced the basket?If so, I'm sorry.But this basket has a lid so it can be as useful as a bag.I put a handle in the basket.
 
Actually, I also like your favorite bag. But how to make a basket is a little different from a bag.So we need to practice the baskets once.The knob and lid patches can be used to make other bags.The overall shape of the basket is hexagonal. Like the lid, the floor is hexagonal. I stuffed cotton on the side of the basket so I could put things in it. I put a little thick plastic shim on the bottom and a thin plastic shim on the lid.Some of you may have noticed that you are watching my video.I make a durable work even if I sew it.I like to make it once and use it for many years.So my sewing can sometimes be cumbersome and annoying.But the work I made is not going to change even if I use it for a long time.Especially if you are going to give gifts to someone, you should make it strong ^^
 
If you want to make this basket, download the PDF file and use it.
 
Please refer to YouTube for production videos ~~

https://youtu.be/VM8r74x717A


Purchasing KIT materials
 

댓글

  1. Muchas gracias! es hermoso su trabajo, gracias por compartirlo!! Saludos desde México!!

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

강아지 키홀더 Quilt key holder free pattern

컨츄리 미니 백팩 quilt bag

플라워박스 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag