하우스 키홀더 quilting, quilt


Hello ~ It is REDQUILT. (Comment is power to me. ^^)

 
 
This time I made a key holder with a house shape applique.When I started quilting for the first time, I made a lot of key holders and gave gifts to people around me.The keys were used by everyone, so keyholders were needed for everyone.
 
But nowadays I often use a password instead of a key.
So I do not make as many as before.
But everyone who owns a car has a key.
Give it to those who like ~
It is a small gift, but it is meaningful because it is filled with sincerity.
 
 
I made many designs of key holders.
I also had several key rings in the shape of the house.
But it seems like this is the first time I have applicated a house like this one.
 
The shape of the house can be used regardless of gender, so it is also good for gifts.
 
 
There are a lot of people who think that it will be easy because key holder is a small work.But it's not true.Those who have tried quilting, you know, it's never easy.
 
In the case of works containing appliques, smaller works become more difficult.This work also tends to be a bit like that.
 
The windows, doors, and front roof are small, so it's not easy to applica- tion. Watch the video I link to ~ ^ ^
 
This piece has something to pay attention to as little applique.
The order of operations is immediate.
When applica- ting, make sure to follow the order.
There are some things that do not matter in the applique work, but this work really has to be done in order.
 
 
You do not have to apply applique in order to the background.
Apply appliqué first in order on top of light colored fabric.
Then you have to attach the lower part of the base fabric to the ball.
 
 
Sometimes the order becomes complicated when applica- tions of natural scenery.
In this case, you have to look carefully at the order of the works. If the order of the works changes, appliqué can not be completed.
 
 
What I would like to say to those who do quilting.
 
 
It is always one thing.
Slow down, slow down more than you think.
 
Quilts are never easy and quick to work with.
Please slow down ^ ^
 
Slowly, you will soon be able to see the finished work.
 
I wish you all a happy day today.
 
 
Please download the PDF file of the artwork.
Please refer to YouTube for production videos ~~
 

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

강아지 키홀더 Quilt key holder free pattern

컨츄리 미니 백팩 quilt bag

플라워박스 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag