어느날 Quilting, quilt bag, quilt tutorial

 

 

 

 

Hello ~ It is REDQUILT.

I made your favorite bag today.
I want to make more bags even if I keep making them ^^
The shape of the bag depends on the clothes you wear today.
And the color of the bag should be different.
The more items you have, the better the bag.Actually, I have only five bags.Climbing bags, shoulder bags, backpacks for the library, small secondary bags, market bags.
I am not a hobby but a 'minimalist'.
It's not enough to say "minimalist" yet, but I'm aiming for Simple Life.
You will ask me where are the hundreds of bags made of quilting.In fact, I just like to make bags.
I do not like having a bag.
So I make a bag and take a picture, I finish the bag. And I share that video with you.
Then we collect the finished bags and sell them all at once.
If you bought a finished bag from me, you know, I do not make it to sell a bag. Making the same bag again is not fun. ^^ ;;
 
So the stock of finished bags is always one.
Now, let's talk about the real bag today.
I do not have a bag, but I keep doing it because there are so many bags.
I want to make all the bags. ^^
You should take care of the handle of your bag today.After making a quilted bag, you can attach a leather handle and make it with your own fabric.
There are many ways to make knobs with fabric.
The bags you make today are a little unusual, maybe even a handle you've never seen before.
In fact, this is the first time I have made a handle in this way ~
When I finished, I liked this handle very much.
If you did not like it, you would have made it again. ^^
 
You can watch it and watch it.
 
Download the pattern PDF file ~
 
Video refer to YouTube.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

강아지 키홀더 Quilt key holder free pattern

컨츄리 미니 백팩 quilt bag

플라워박스 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag