비눗방울 파우치 Quilt quilting


 
 
 
 
Hello ~ It is REDQUILT.
 
I made a pouch this time ~~ ^^
What size bag do you like?I usually like big bags.I am not good at organizing.
So when I go into a big bag and just put something in it, I sometimes find things I want to take out.
To me, pouches are really necessary stuff ~~ ^^
Pouches are useful. I put several pouches in the bag ~ I carry various things in my pouch besides cosmetics.
And I use a lot of pouches to keep small things at home.
In fact, I use pouches made from sewing machines that are used to store things at home.
I carry a quilted pouch.The pouch I made this time was a bit too elaborate and I applique it.
I watched my sons play soap bubbles and designed them. I thought it would be more beautiful if my daughter did not have a son, so I applauded the girl playing the soap bubble.
I think daughters are always prettier. (Of course I love my son very much ^ ^
I think it is a personal idea that daughters are more beautiful than their sons in general.What you need to keep in mind when creating this pouch is that you have to keep the applique order.It is not a work that puts the background first and applique.
I have to order it well ~ and the size of applique is small, so you have to give 0.5cm of seam. Sometimes it should be 0.3cm.
 
 
Once applique is finished, quilting and making the shape of the pouch are not difficult.
But if you have not done a lot of quilting, working with the zipper can be a little tricky.
When I first quilt I felt it was hard every time to zip up.
So I tried to shoot the detail of the zipper in the video.
I hope my zipper video helps you.Quilting as much as the whole world seems to be the most helpful.Even today ...
Let's slowly quilt slowly. ^^
 
 
Please refer to YouTube video ~
https://youtu.be/sZLFteK8VXM

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

강아지 키홀더 Quilt key holder free pattern

컨츄리 미니 백팩 quilt bag

플라워박스 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag