다용도 핀쿠션 Quilt, Quilting tutorial


 
 
 
 
Hello ~ It is REDQUILT.
How much do you do quilts a day?I almost quilt in an empty time.One of the many reasons I like quilting is that I can carry it around when I go somewhere.It does not mean that you are going on the road ^^ ;;For example, when you travel, you do not have to stop working with simple tools and fabrics.Hand quilts can be done whenever and wherever my hands are healthy ^^Some of my viewers, some of my viewers, will lightly quilt.And some of you may have your own wonderful studio.Hand quilting tools are not bulky or kind. It's just a simple tool. But when you do quilts, the tools gradually increase. In particular, the number of quilting rooms increases by more than 100 in color.There will be a way to organize each one when using it in the studio or at home.If you are not using a lot of tools, bag or. I keep it in a box.Today, I will make use of it when I move, other than when I use it at home.Pincushion is easy to use when moving right.This pincushion is not simple.Pincushion is in the center. There is also room for the room.And it is in the form of a pocket, so I'll probably go in with a little scissors.
 
 
I usually go with this pouch when I have to go outside the workroom.When you go on your trip, prepare your travel bag and prepare this pouch as well.So you can quilt anywhere and anytime.When making a case to use at home, I put on cotton to make it strong.But the pouch to use when moving is light and practical because it does not contain cotton. I can put eight threads in it. I also have pincushion.This pouch will make you more comfortable.This pouch is not difficult to make.Now that you have a detailed video, try it out!
 
Please refer to YouTube for video.
 
Download the pattern PDF file ~~ ^^

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

강아지 키홀더 Quilt key holder free pattern

컨츄리 미니 백팩 quilt bag

플라워박스 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag