튤립 만들기 quilt quilting flower

 
 
 
 
Hello ~ It is REDQUILT.
Have you ever received flowers in your life?
Flowers always seem to make us feel good.
I was not feeling well when I received flowers before my marriage.At that time,
I liked things that I could actually use rather than flowers.
After marriage, thirty years passed and the flower was getting better.
^^One day I went to my flower market and bought flowers.
When I went to the flower market, I wanted to buy all those flowers.
The day I came home to buy my favorite flower from many flowers was very good.
But I did not manage the flowers well.
I browsed the internet, cut off the branches of the flowers, put them in the water mixed with sugarI changed the water every day, and even though I did my best, the flower that had fallen had wilted within 15 days.
I can go to buy flowers every 15 days, but from day one I thought the flowers were pitiful.
 
 
There is a saying, 'The most beautiful flower is the fastest.'So I made a flower that did not fade away ~This flower does not last for as long as it takes a long time to make. When I first started making it, I was going to make only one or two. But when I made it, it became a bunch of flowers.This flower is pretty even if I only have one or two. Please give a light gift to those around you ~Let 's make a flower that will make our time more happy.
 
Download a PDF file of the pattern.
Please refer to YouTube for production videos ~
Next time I will meet with a better work ~ ^^

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

강아지 키홀더 Quilt key holder free pattern

컨츄리 미니 백팩 quilt bag

플라워박스 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag