코스모스가방 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag


Hello ~ REDQUILT.

I made a pretty flower bag.
There is also a case to attach a leather strap after making a bag.
But in this bag, I made my own bag strap.

It is a bright design to carry around in spring
.I applicated the flowers and the embroidery on the stem.

This is a bag with no side and bottom.
It is a bag with a little darts.This time ...
I can learn how to dart.I put the bag inside the bag too ~

Please refer to the video to make it ~ ~
https://youtu.be/m0hJeLDkyzs

Download this PDF file ~
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Ge-NCIK7RbjspzAqVsWtGjOfA4ipjIb/view?usp=sharing

Material
Fabric A 19cm * 25cm
Fabric B 30cm * 18cm
Fabric C 33cm * 18cm
Three kinds of flowers 4cm * 22cm
Flower center 4cm * 12cm
Three leaves 8cm * 21cm
Silk seam 10cm * 10cmCotton,
 lining 45cm * 110cm
Washroom 150cm
One magnetic button
String fabric 44cm * 3.2cm (4 pieces)
Bias 250cm

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

강아지 키홀더 Quilt key holder free pattern

컨츄리 미니 백팩 quilt bag

플라워박스 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag