행복한마을 quiltpouch,quilting





Hello ~ It is REDQUILT.


I made a little hard pouch today.
Applique Applique Applique should be pouch.
Applique requires a lot of effort, but the work is so beautiful.

This work is a 'happy town'.
The houses in this work are full of happy things.
Houses are not apart, so you have to keep the order when you applique.

You should not try to do so quickly when applique has many works like this.
You have to make your work in a relaxed time.

When quilting, please feel free to hurry.

I will link the pattern of this work ~ ~
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15v6ntVIRbCZUrt72cC43x_xi2xGqF-gv/view?usp=sharing
Please refer to YouTube for production videos ~~
https://youtu.be/1U1ujGamE0E


Comments are a great strength for me.~~ ^^

댓글

  1. 답글
    1. Comment on me too! thank you very much. I blogged and got my first comment. I thank you sincerely. Your comment has been a great force for me. I wish you all the blessings.

      삭제
  2. Ювелирная работа! Браво!!!!!

    답글삭제
  3. У вас очень красивые работы .

    답글삭제
  4. Thank you! A very happy pouch! ♥

    답글삭제
  5. вы очень талантливый человек!)

    답글삭제
  6. спасибо вам за то, что делитесь своими умениями!

    답글삭제
  7. Felicitaciones por compartir sus hermosos trabajos, gracias por regalarme el molde muy agradecida un gran abrazo muchas bendiciones cuídense mucho 🌼🌻🌺🌷⚘

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

강아지 키홀더 Quilt key holder free pattern

컨츄리 미니 백팩 quilt bag

플라워박스 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag