미니패치가방 quilt freepatterns quilting


 
 
 

Hello ~ It is REDQUILT.

This time I made a pretty patch bag ~The size is a little small bag.
Maybe you can use it when you go out lightly.I usually like big bags.
But people who use small bags also know a lot.
So nowadays I am trying to make a big bag and a small bag. ^^
I think I can put my wallet, cell phone, and handkerchief in this bag size.
I put a pocket inside this bag.
I did not use cotton in my pockets.
I made it with two layers of fabric.The entrance is open but you can use a button or zipper if you need it ~
 
 
 
I put a zipper on the top of the bag.
And this bag can attach a ring on both sides and take off the bag strap.
You can make bag straps of various lengths, one day as a shoulder bag, and one day as a cross bag.
Appliqueless bag is relatively easy to sew.
But it may be the first time you have a quilt or people who make your first bag are hard.
This bag is a small bag because it needs to be made up to the bag strap, but it will take a little time.
And I am working very carefully among people who do hand quilts.
Sometimes you might think I'm slow and unnecessary.
But all my work has a reason, and if you work with me, you will be able to use your bag once for a long time.
I'm confident in terms of durability. As always, you should not think urgently. Always quilts slowly.
 
If you need a pattern, download a PDF file.
 
 
Please refer to YouTube for production videos
https://youtu.be/OmMtDgA4nww
 

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

강아지 키홀더 Quilt key holder free pattern

컨츄리 미니 백팩 quilt bag

플라워박스 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag