미니수가방



Hello ~ It is REDQUILT.

The bag we made this time is a small, cute bag
.I can put a wallet and a cell phone.
This bag has no side or bottom.
This time I did not put darts, so it is really a little bag.

The size of the bag is 20cm * 24cm.This bag features a front applique.
The girl is skipping rope ~
When applica- tion is done, be careful in order.(Please refer to the video ~)

I made a small pocket on the back.
If you do not have a pocket in your bag, you're uncomfortable.

I put a little applique in my pocket. ^^
I tried to feminine the handle to match the girl.

It is a work that tried to match the color brightly.
If you like small bags, please make a ~ ~

Download a PDF file of your pattern.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cYsBzhjkB0jNEClq_GAcpy71VE-2Prwq/view?usp=sharing

Please refer to YouTube for production videos ~~ ^^
https://youtu.be/WhT1lqWKzf4

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

강아지 키홀더 Quilt key holder free pattern

컨츄리 미니 백팩 quilt bag

플라워박스 Quilting Bag Making,Quilting Bag Free Patterns,Quilt bag tutorial, Pattern Making Bag